Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Wedding

A While Back I was Asked to Photograph my managers' brothers wedding. and for the past month I have been anxiously been awaiting April 26th.

I wasn't working with really familiar equipment but I was very grateful to my Brother in law's Brother in law(Doug) who lent me his beautiful camera when mine befel a tradgedy earlier in the week ( Gabe can tell you all about it) LOL


anyways, Included here are just a few of the pictures from the Ray/Bruscemi Wedding. ( these are untouched up at the moment) These are really Preliminary.






Thank you Jessie and Dawn For letting me into your special Day.
Congrats!

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Congrats on your big photo shoot!! Hmm...what happened to your DSLR?! OY!
Hope you get many more jobs like this...how fun!

Sandi said...

Beautiful wedding, beautiful photography! Good work!