Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!!

o.k. so it's a couple of days early. I am hoping to sleep tomorrow so i can work tomorrow from 7pm to 3am. (yeah like thats going to happen) (( the sleeping part that is))

Christmas was totally Awesome! (pictures to come)

I got my Camera!!!!!!! I GOT MY CAMERA!!!!! I GOT MY CAMERA!!!!!
It's a Nikon D60 with a 18-55mm lens and I have been playing with it ever since I got it. (See, Howie knew I wouldn't stop nagging.....)
I also got a hat, scrapbooking stuff, (new album coming out next month) and my chocolate frapacinos from starbucks.
I treated myself to a wonderful Holiday Concert Downtown and My Family is wonderful.

so 5 things off the list isn't so bad LOL

I hope Everyone has a Blessed and Safe and Healthy New Year!!!!

3 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

OK...now you have to list all the things that were crossed off...can't keep track! LOL!!!

Again, very exciting about the camera! SO HAPPY for you!!!!

Have a great new year..I know you will with that camera! LOL!!

xoxoxo

renee said...

go to my post called the wishing star. soo good to see you back in the world of yahoo!!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Yea..well, what about the "Gabe" items on the list...did he have a good holiday?

Oh, just for you, I made a post on my blog! LOL!!!!