Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Wishing Star

I wish I may I wish i might .......

Just for writing sake here is my Xmas list

Gift cards
Digital Camera 7-10 MP Nikon D40 or D60
Batteries
Nintendo DS blue or red
Winter coat (dressy)
Hat or earmuffs
Earrings
Black pants
ink for printer
Le Sport Sac Purse
task lamp with magnifier
Gabe to be potty trained
Gabe to be in preschool
Gabe to have a Great Christmas/Hannukah
Me to live up to everyone else's expectations
Me to make enough money so Christmas/Hannukah can happen
Howie to be in a better mood and......


Every year i make out a list ......just to laugh at it months later...........
But......

I Wish........

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

Yeah, well...be careful what you wish for! LOL!! Hope you're enjoying the holiday season and keeping warm, my friend :0)