Thursday, August 7, 2008

another beautiful busy weekend

First off, i want to do a shout out to my new friend BEV, HEY! she found my blog and then we found out that we live in the same town and only a couple of blocks from each other. She is on vacation for a bit so she will see this when she returns. Thank you for telling me how to get pics in here i will be sure to post more pics.
At the moment i am just gearing up to go to work. but i had some stuff to do on THE BOOK first so i am not so busy with it after work. Only a few small details remain to be done and on monday i will call them to set up a time for the big unveiling. I also got them presents and a shadow box. Looking forward to seeing them look through the book. I will definitly take pics. oh yeah i have to put that on my list.......
This weekend i am going to a crop at my friend Kamis' house. It's an every other friday event and it is an absolute blast. (Again MOMMY TIME very important) it's also payday which is really nice!! Saturday i want to go to Archivers for their MNT weekend special. will probably have to take boobah (my nickname for Gabe) with. then to the post office. the rest of the day i will hopefully work on THE BOOK. Sunday i have a MANDATORY meeting at work. yikes.
I'm coming up to my one year review........double yikes. I will be with Old Chicago A YEAR on August 9th.

Took Gabe to toys R us on Monday and let him look around, so i can get some ideasa as to what to get him for his birthday. He found the toy tools( why am i not surprized?) yes my little truck driver turns 4 in september and as usual i am stuck with wondering what to get him ( this is of course after I go through his room and bag up all the toys he doesn't use any more which would be just about everything except for some trucks and his play computer)




yes thats my baby........ 4 already.... well, september 7th.....
I also wanted to share a couple of my fav layouts that I did





well im off to work. have a great day and Keep Smiling!!

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, you have pictures! That's great...see, you're getting the hang of it! It's so nice to know a fellow scrapper/blogger in the neighborhood!

Got a bunch of Japanese scrappers over today...so gotta clean the house a little. Have a great day :0)

Ulwa said...

Hey,
very cute Layouts!I've got really inspired, thank you!
//Ulwa