Monday, August 11, 2008

The Book is 98% Complete

My Labor of love is almost complete except for a few minor tweaks. I can't believe I started this in late May with ABSOLUTLY no clue on how to start a book like this. Lucky for me she wrote out a whole story from conception to when the baby passed away.

One of my friends on my yahoo group sent me pics of layouts she did for a book similar to this one and there was my inspiration.Thank you Nicole B!! I scraplifted some of the layouts, thinking i was only going to make 12 or so. The book wound up with 40 pages and i am giving her more so she can add them if she wishes along with a bag of scrapbook extras so she can make pages if she wishes or add stuff to the ones i made. Im really glad i got a chance to be able to do this.

I will be giving it to the parents on Saturday so they will have it for the babys 1 year Memorial.

Like I said I have tweaking to do. Here are just a few of the pics. I would love comments good bad, and constructive. Thanks for looking.



I hope everyone is doing o.k. and I'll see ya round the block

3 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Your friend and her DH will certainly appreciate all the hard work you put into this...it will touch their hearts, Renee!

I esp. love the "Wings" page - so unusual but yet so appropriate :0)

Great job...I know this was not easy to do but your hard work shows!

Bevie Pearl said...

What a great book. I am crying...it is so beautiful. The parents will love it.

callmetracy said...

Renee, such a beautiful gift to give a family. I'm sure they certainly appreciated it.