Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend At Expo

Well, I am back from Expo in St. Charles. I had a great time mostly being away from my daily routine and doing something that i enjoyed and relaxed me. I met up with lots of friends, made some new ones and WENT SHOPPING. I was a little disappointed that some of the vendors that were there last year were not there this year. but still I had fun, we went swimming, went to classes at the seminar and went to a 6 hour crop on saturday nite.


this is nicole one of my classes front of expo center pheasant run reading lobby

our room at the marriott class signs live love laugh class project

other people took pics took and i will be sure to post them here

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

LOL!! I think you're addressing me?! LOL!!!

I will send as soon as I get the little guy to the doctor's office today (ear ache).

Glad you had a great time!

Unknown said...

Thanks for putting my picture up. I had a great time last weekend. See you soon.